Gotta dance is a collaboration of passionate educators, inspiring students to perfect their technique and perform with joy; sharing the gift of dance to encourage personal growth, foster spirited community and acknowledge the potential in everyone.
Gotta Dance is committed to engaging and supporting community organizations in the heart of New Jersey through outreach programs and charitable giving. We focus our efforts in Bridgewater, Branchburg, Warren, Basking Ridge, Bedminster, Bernardsville, Far Hills, Green Brook, Martinsville, Millington, Neshanic Station, Whitehouse Station. Below are some of the many outreach opportunities we are able to facilitate.
- Every Gotta Dance Educator is required to participate in two community events per year. They would be happy to assist your organization as a performer or support for your event.
- Elementary schools requesting donations towards fundraising efforts will receive a Gift Basket. This basket is valued at $115 - 120 dollars and is perfect for raffle or Tricky Tray Events.
- We are happy to provide space or choreography for community theater productions.
- Two of our dance teams have a strong commitment to fundraising and social
- Dynamite Dance Team is a performance group dedicated to community outreach and fundraising. The Dynamite Dance team consists of 300 dancers ages eight to eighteen. Each year the team chooses a different organization to support through ticket sales to their performances.
- Heartbeat Dancers' Revolution is a group of dancers dedicated to performances with a strong message of social change. This group utilizes flash mobs to share with audiences a message of positivity. Last year the group focused on disassembling bullying through dance.
If you are a local business or organization in our areas of focus and are looking for supporters in your charitable project, please contact our office at 1 (877) 23-DANCE or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more information.
Girl Scout Classes
We offer a free class for your troop to earn the Dance Badge.
We are so excited for you to join us in a class for your Girl Scout Troop. We provide the space, the instructor, and the fun. We ask that troop leaders provide the Badge. Gotta Dance believes that Girl Scouts promote positivity and caring in the local community. We want to extend our gratitude to local girl scouts troops with this class that teaches fitness, focus, and promises to be a fun experience.